Instagram for PC: Download Instagram for PC & Install on Windows 7, 8,10
Instagram for PC
Do you want to download Instagram for PC? The popular photo capturing and editing can now be your used on your Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10. This is possible only when you install any one of the android emulators on your PC. Some of them are Bluestacks, Andy, YouWave, Windroy, Genymotion, VirtualBox etc. The fact that these emulators are specially built to play different android games on PC and use several apps, you will not face any problems while using Instagram on PC. In this guide, you will get 3 easy methods to download and install this photo editing app on your computer or laptop without any hassles. Other than that, there are 2 more methods to use Instagram in Google Chrome browser.
The overall process takes a fraction of seconds to complete and if you are unable to understand the guidelines, you can watch the short video right after the features section. We have previously provided such tutorials and videos to download Subway Surfers for PC. We have also provided the minimum system requirements to install Instagram on your PC without any hassles.
Download Instagram for PC
You are now just a step away to download Instagram for PC on your Windows 7 or 8 operating system. Be it a 32-it or 64-bit, Bluestacks is one such emulator which supports all system configurations. But make sure that you have the latest audio and video drivers installed in your system to get best results. Instagram on PC is not all about editing the pictures with filter, but you can also directly share your favorite pics to your social media profiles. Isn’t it really cool? You can share them on Twitter, Facebook, Google + and the ones who follow you on Instagram. Before we provide you the 3 different ways to install Instagram on PC, let us have a glimpse at some amazing features of the app which you might have never experienced before.
Those who are already using Instagram, there is no need to introduce the basic features of it. But for those, who are not familiar using this awesome app, are surely going to love each and every feature when they use Instagram on PC or laptop. The main feature of Instagram is that it gives quality photos and filter them to give a perfect photo frame. Other than that, you can also send messages to your followers or those who follow you using InstaMessage app. In case, if you are looking for messenger app just to text your friends, then you must try Kik for PC which is used by millions of people around the world.
Instagram for PC comes with tons of features that make your photos look cleaner. Not only photos but you can also upload the videos, adjust the brightness, contrast and much more. The 10 creative tools present in the app are a real boon for the professional photographers. These tools will surely save their time rather than depending on software like Photoshop to edit and crop the images. Once your photo or video is ready, you can share them with your friends privately and also on your social media profiles.
What’s New in Instagram Features?
As we all now that Instagram for PC has created a lot of buzz in the past with its amazing features and it updates every month or year bring something new for its users. The last update of Instagram was observed on June 18th, 2015 when they added new features in Instagram app. The social networking giant added 3 new photo filters and they are named as Lark, Reyes and Juno which helps you to make your pics look even better. If you want to try more filters in a photo editing app, give it a try to Retrica for PC app which has some amazing filters. Professional photographers are going to love it for sure. That doesn’t end the list of features, there is a lot more to know.
Use Instagram to Promote Your Business, It’s Not All About Fun!
Many use Instagram on their smartphones and tablets just for fun. But in today’s modernized world, Instagram plays an important role to improve your profile and boost your sales. Just for an instance, if you selling t-shirts with some funky design and quotes, you can post the picture of those with the hashtags such as #funnyTshirts, #funkyTshirts or anything else that comes through your mind. When you have more followers in your profile, you fancy your chances to sell more t-shirts from your store. You can also create an account separately for your business to promote via Instagram.
With these many features in the app, you are surely going to enjoy each and every moment when you use Instagram on PC. So not making you wait anymore, we are now going to reveal the 3 best methods to download Instagram for PC.
Download Instagram for PC on Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10:
There are several ways to download Instagram for PC, but we are here to provide you the best of all the methods to use this amazing app on your computer or laptop and even on your Mac book. Here is the first method which is followed by most of the android app lovers to use it on their PC:
Download Instagram on PC Using Bluestacks:
Bluestacks is one such emulator which is trusted by most of Android users all over the world. The quick response of the app player on your PC makes it better than the rest available online. If you want to install this app player to use Instagram on PC, you can do that within a fraction of seconds. Here is the simple procedure that you need to follow to install Instagram on PC using Bluestacks:
- The first step is to search for the official Bluestacks emulator website to download it on your PC
- Once you get the official website, just download the emulator on your PC
- When the downloading is completed, install the app player on your computer or laptop with ease
- Now run the setup files and wait for few moments till the files are completely installed in your hard drive
- Launch Bluestacks once it is installed completely and hit the search box by just typing Instagram in it
- Wait for the official results to display and just click on download once it appears
- Now install the Instagram on PC by using the app extension downloaded through Bluestacks
- Open the Instagram app and sign-in with your existing account or create a new one to synchronize the data with your mobile and tablets
- Go to my apps section and click on Instagram app to use it on your computer
That’s all you have to do when you use Bluestacks as an emulator to download Instagram for PC. Isn’t it quite simple to follow the procedure? Right after installing it, watch this video and know how to use Instagram in Bluestacks:
Well, you just can’t get a better way than this. Now let’s see how you can use Instagram on PC using Andy emulator:
Install Instagram on PC Using Andy:
Andy is the second most popular emulator used to install and run any android app or game on PC. The fact that Andy is free to download, many prefer to install this software for better and quick results. Of course, Bluestacks is also available for free but Andy has got a better design and visual effects. Not talking much about the features and comparing the Andy with Bluestacks, let’s have a glimpse at the simple procedure to download Instagram for PC using Andy, the android emulator:
- First of all, you need to visit the official website of Andyroid to read how the emulator works and what are the system requirements to run the emulator without any hassles
- Next step is to download Andy, the android emulator, from the official website
- Now install the Andy emulator and run the setup wizard. Give the emulator some time to completely install the setup files in your PC, computer or laptop
- Once the installation is completed, you have to launch the software emulator on your PC to install any android app/game
- Look for the search box and just type Instagram in it and you will be able to download Instagram app easily
- The next step is to install the Instagram app on your PC and then sign-in with your account
- Right after the setting up everything, you are now ready to click the pictures and upload it on your Instagram profile and share it with your loved ones using the social media profiles
According to the instructions posted on the official website of Andyroid, it clearly indicates that your system needs to have the latest video drivers. If you don’t have such drivers, you might face problems when you install or use the Instagram for PC. So make sure that you have each and everything in your PC which is required to run the software. If you still didn’t get what’s required to install Instagram on PC using Andy, you can check the minimum system requirements section at the end of the post. As of now, let’s see another method to install this photo editing app on your computer or laptop.
Download Instagram for PC or Laptop Using YouWave:
To download Instagram for PC using YouWave emulator, you need to follow certain steps to do it easily. As the procedure to install any app or game using YouWave is bit different, you have to be attentive if you are using it for the first time on your computer or laptop. And the most important thing is it is the only paid version emulator in the list. It is available for free for the first 10 days after downloading it but then after the charges will be applicable. So here’s what you need to do when you try to install Instagram on PC using YouWave:
- First up, you need to download the official emulator of YouWave. Don’t depend on the third-party websites, directly visit the official website to download YouWave for PC
- Then, you have to install the YouWave emulator on your computer or laptop. Make sure that if you have Virtual Box installed in your PC, uninstall it. This may cause problems when you try to install YouWave
- After completing the setup process launch the software emulator on your PC
- Then click on the menu button which is on the right corner (top) in YouWave window
- Right after that, just click on the browser which is already available in the YouWave and type play.google.com in it
- You will find that the play store will be opened in the YouWave itself and you have to log-in to the play store using your Google account
- Now search for Instagram app and once you find it within the emulator, you can directly download it
- Now install the photo sharing app in the YouWave emulator and start using the app without any troubles
Make sure that you check the prices which are listed on the official website of YouWave to avoid any problems related to payment transactions in the nearby future. If you are willing to spend some amount, getting the paid version of YouWave is worth because it has a lot more features than Bluestacks and Andyroid and has a simple interface. Ther aren’t any problems when most of them use YouWave, but there are crashes when they use Bluestacks or Andyroid.
These 3 methods are just to download Instagram for PC using android emulators. But if you want to use Instagram in browser, you need to follow a different procedure. Before you look into a couple of other methods to install Instagram in your computer browser, let’s have a glimpse at the minimum system requirements which your system has to fulfill to run the emulators without any errors.
Minimum System Requirements to Run Instagram on PC:
As said earlier, you need to have the latest system configuration to download and run Instagram on your computer without any errors. So here’s what all you need in your system to download Instagram for PC:
- Windows OS: XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10. This is both for Windows 32-bit and 64-bit
- 1.5 GB RAM for faster performance
- 500 MB hard disk space is needed to install these emulators
- Intel Pentium processor with a clock of speed of 1.6 GHz or more, dual core or core i3/i5 or i7
- Updated or latest graphic and audio drivers
If your system doesn’t fulfill these requirements, you are sure to face problems when you try to install Instagram on PC. So it is better to get all these things in your computer or laptop before installing this photo sharing app. Now let me explain that how you can use Instagram app in your system’s browser.
Download Instagram for PC in Browser:
Sharing photos and downloading them in Instagram’s official app has always been a drawback. But there are many apps that are coming up with a feature to download photos and videos directly from Instagram into your PC. Here are the couple of websites which allow you to use Instagram in your computer or laptop’s browser.
Download Instagram for PC Using Pixta:
If you want to use Instagram in your browser itself, then Pixsta is the best extension to add to your chrome browser. It is quite easy to do that.
- All you have to do is go to the visit https://chrome.google.com/webstore/category/apps and then search for Pixsta extension in the search box.
- When you find the official result of the Pixsta app, just click on Add to Chrome button and it will be added to your chrome browser
- Threafter, launch the chrome browser and open the extension to login into your Instagram account
- You can now easily share images and videos besides just going through your Instagram profile
The Pixsta app is pretty responsive and it has more features that of Instagram official website which doesn’t provide such options. But if you still want to opt for Instagram’s official website, here’s what all you need to do in your computer or laptop with Windows XP, 7, 8 or 8.1 installed in it
Use Instagram on Its Official Website:
The best way to use Instagram online is to visit the official website and use it safely. Firstly you have to visit the official website which is Instagram.com and then you have to login with your existing account. If you don’t have an account, create it instantly on the website itself and get started. When you use Instagram in this way, you will hardly find any options to download the pics or videos. But when you use the Pixsta app in the chrome, everything is possible.
These are some of the easiest methods to download Instagram for PC with Windows XP, 7, 8, 8.1 or 10 installed in your PC or laptop. As per our experience, we found that Bluestacks is most reliable and users have found that Bluestacks doesn’t crash or have any other problems. But you have to make sure that the internet connection has a minimum speed of 1 Mbps.
I hope that you loved reading this detailed of how to download Instagram on PC. If you face any kind of problems while installing this application, you can always put your queries in the comment section given below. If you want more updates regarding how to guides, subscribe to our apps for pc games blog. Have fun!